- This policy also covers our site treatment of any personally identifiable information that our business partners share with us or that we may collect on a partner’s site.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that our site does not own or control, or to people that our site does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Our site collects personally identifiable information when you utilize our contact form.
- When you utilize our contact form, we ask for your name, email address, mailing address, and telephone number. Once you utilize our contact form, you are not anonymous to us.
- We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookies information and the pages you have requested.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Your information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas we use industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- We may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.