- We protect the rights of individuals or groups who have experienced civil rights violations
Claims Against Insurance Companies
- We advocate for clients whose insurance companies deny them coverage.
- Protecting the consumer when a class action suit must be filed.
Consumer Protection and Corporate Misconduct
- Consumer protection laws exist to promote fair competition and truthful information about products and services from businesses and corporations in the marketplace. They are a form of government regulation to prohibit corporate misconduct and to protect the rights of consumers.
- Drug manufacturers have a legal responsibility to ensure that their products are safe and free from unnecessary hazards before they are released to the public. Failure to do so can result in injury and fatality to consumers.
Defective Medical Devices
- A medical device can be virtually any device used by physicians, nurses, hospitals, techs, or therapists to treat a disease or health condition. When someone is injured by a defective or dangerous medical device, they can bring a lawsuit to recover compensation.
- A history of winning landmark, toxic tort cases for individuals who suffer from serious, life-threatening conditions due to toxic exposure.
FELA: Railroad Injury
- We protect the rights of injured railroad workers and ensure they receive compensation under FELA.
Labor/Wage and Hour
- Employees deserve fair treatment and compensation. We fight for their rights.
- Trust our lawyers to treat you with compassion and understanding after injury due to medical negligence by a doctor or hospital.
- Individuals who sustain personal injuries in an accident deserve the support of skilled lawyers.
- Bus Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Steps to Take After a Car Accident
- Catastrophic/Serious Injuries
- Construction Accidents
- Crash Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Nursing Home and Elder Abuse
- Ride Sharing Claims (Uber, Lyft)
- Slip and Fall/Property Negligence
- Train Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- If you sustained injuries that resulted from using a defective product, we will assist you in achieving a resolution in your favor.
- We pride ourselves on the long history we’ve established in protecting the rights of disabled veterans and their families.
- Standing up for whistleblowers who risk their livelihoods to report wrongdoing at the hands of their employers.
- Extensive experience in successfully representing clients in a wide variety of toxic exposure cases.
We treat no claim as insignificant, and devote our full attention to every case, regardless of size. In every case, our goal is to secure maximum compensation for our clients.